Friday, November 16, 2012

Girls Weekend

Friday has finally arrived and I couldn't be any happier, this week has been very long and stressful. After a fun and very busy baby shower last weekend a good friend of mine invited me for a girls getaway this weekend and it couldn't come at a better time. I am in need of a break and some me time although I will say it doesn't come without its feeling of guilt. I have never been away from my little one over night or really anything over a few hours and I don't know how I'm going to make it two nights without her little face giving me and the belly kisses good night.... there may be a few tears tonight.

I know I need this me time and especially with baby #2 only 9 weeks away but the mommy side is making it very hard for me to just pick up and go. Wish me luck and some much needed relaxation time with no dishes, laundry or having to repeat my self more then once for something to get done. I will have more for you next week as to how it all turned out and because no post is complete without a picture of my little one... here is Annalise during our regular weekend smoothie time which I must say she enjoys very much... I love it too especially because it is packed with veggies and fruits and it tastes amazing. Thanks my love for taking such great care of your girls.


I'm going to miss you guys but I promise to return less stressed and more relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment