Monday, November 12, 2012

As the belly grows

The belly has been growing and I am definitely feeling a lot more pregnant this time around then I did with Annalise. I'm enjoying every week as it comes and taking pictures of the belly so we can look back and see the progression. 

I am officially 30 weeks only 10 more weeks until we get to hold our little man in our arms and add another beautiful baby to our family. I am so in love with our daughter I can't even imagine what this little man is going to do to me. At the moment I am trying to take in as much of Annalise as I can because soon she won't have my undivided attention and I've realized how fast she is growing. I honestly can't believe we have a two year old. She is such a character and such a cuddler that I just can't get enough of her... she does have her moments where the terrible two's come out but overall she's a great kid.

Here are some pictures of the belly.... watch it grow :)

9 Weeks

17 Weeks

20 Weeks

24 Weeks

27 Weeks







2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to meet him : ) i'm sure he'll be just as sweet as miss A!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too only 9 more weeks to go. I can't believe how fast time is going by.

    ReplyDelete