Friday, July 1, 2011

December 29th

The day we brought Annalise home was one of the happiest days of my life, I was so excited to finally bring our little one home but not before spending the entire day at the NICU going through paper work, tests and of course last minute supplies. I remember looking at the clock and thinking okay NOW can I take her home... it was definitely a long day. In the last hour of double checking we had everything and last minute questions being answered all of a sudden I was scared... what if something happened? I was so use to hearing the beeping of the machines and being able to see where her heart rate was and how her oxygen level was that I wasn't sure what to expect once we got home. I was scared of the unknown but with Marco in hand we sad good-bye to what had been Annalise's home for 59 days and stepped out into the world...


Annalise's Home for 59 days

All bundled up and ready to go
Thank you Erin!!!


Off we go... little did we know that the first week we won't get more than 1-2 hours of sleep at a time. It took us all some time to get use to things but in the end it was all worth it.

5 comments:

  1. happy friday! congrats on the baby! :)

    http://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful family, new follower from MBC!

    Bethanie

    http://thischicasguideto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :) I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious! Hi! Following you from the Thursday Cup of Joe Blog Hop. Would love a visit and a follow back on my my blog: blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the sweet picture you guys included of me! it seems like so long ago! i loved seeing her the other day! you guys are amazing parents!
    xxoo, erin

    ReplyDelete